The health and safety of our employees, franchisees and customers is our highest priority. We are monitoring and following guidelines from Health Canada and have reinforced our already strict protocols regarding prevention, hygiene, cleaning and sanitation to all employees. At our restaurants, this includes:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout our restaurants, including high-touch areas such as drink dispensers, front counters, pin pads, tables, trays, etc.
- Reinforcing our already strict sanitation, handwashing, and health and wellness policies for our employees.
- Making every effort to ensure hand sanitizer is always available in the restaurants for team members and customers.
Additionally, some Taco Bell locations have implemented the following social distancing measures to further safeguard the health of employees and customers:
- Halting dine-in options, including all restaurants in Ontario as mandated on 3/17.
- Increasing take-out, drive thru and delivery options to ensure continued access.
- Using contactless (tap) payments.
For up-to-date information on the status of your local Taco Bell restaurant, please contact them using https://www.tacobell.ca/en/stores/